- Added Branching logic in the following question blocks so that the research can be so that the research study can be more fine-tuned to the target audience:
- Linear scale question block
- Star rating question block
- NPS rating question block
- Branching logic has been added to the media block, so now the users can define a different flow from the media block.
- Now, Decode users can add a non-Decode user as an observer in the meetings.
- Added Image Upload as a block in the Media insights section in quantitative studies. Users can now add images and get insights using Decode technologies for the images.
- Fixed the bug that was not clearing the preview results once the study was published for some question types (blocks).
- Fixed a bug that was changing and order and duplicating the question block when a user shuffles blocks before applying logic.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users on Safari browser from accessing Decode.