Release Notes - March 24, 2023Release Notes - March 20, 2023Release Notes - 17 March, 2023Release notes - 14 March, 2023Release Notes - 10 March, 2023Release Notes - 04 March, 2023Release Notes - March 01, 2023Release Notes - February 24, 2023Release Notes - February 21, 2023Release Notes - February 17, 2023Release Notes - February 14, 2023Release Notes - February 10, 2023Release Notes - February 08, 2023Release Notes - February 03, 2023Release Notes - January 27, 2023Release Notes - January 24, 2023Release Notes - September 23, 2022Release Notes - September 12, 2022Release Notes - July 29, 2022Release Notes - June 14, 2022
What's New? ✨
- Added a feature which will make the organizer invisible to the respondents. They will be invisible like the observers.
- Improvement in the user experience.
- Enabled media upload in production.
Decode on Android
- When editing the meeting title, able to type more than 50 characters
- When editing meeting descriptions, able to type more than 500 characters
- Revamp Participant View.
- When logged in as Participant, only other Participants' avatars are visible on the meeting card.
- When the user enters the password field, the 'view on the icon is reversed to see the password.
- ET Insights are not visible in the preview and published study.
- When I hover the cursor over the tooltip tags in highlights, After clicking on the search option, a tooltip is still visible.
Decode on Android
- When the Guest user exits the meeting, the app throws an error, and they are taken back to the "Join Now" screen.
- When logged in as Observer, the Share screen, Raise hand, Enable background, etc., are available
- When meeting Organizer logs in as a Guest, the app crashes
- In meeting card details, the app shows the default profile pic even for users who have not uploaded any user profile pic
- When the meeting Observer logs in as a Guest, the app crashes.
- The app allows selecting users without names such as Moderator, Attendee, or Observer, and no name is shown in Card details.