What's New? ✨
This release includes the following features:
- Meeting Invite Calendar Download - Users invited to the meeting can now download and add the invite to their calendar in their timezone.
- Ability to customize (configurable from the backend) the role with which users can join Decode Live meetings - either as participants or observers from the shareable meeting link. By default, the users joining through the shareable meeting link will be allowed to join as observers.
- Enhancements to Decode Live chat - Users can now chat as groups with everyone, moderators, participants, observers, or individual users based on the permissions available for the users' role in the meeting.
- User interface enhancements for quantitative studies creation.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the camera from turning on for media insights when using logic.
- Corrected the order of default options from properties (all of the above, none of the above, and others) in multiple select and drop-down blocks.
- Fixed a user interface bug that affected alignment in the qualitative study meeting creation form.
- Resolved user interface bugs that prevented scrolling in the options list of the logic creation window in quantitative studies.
- Fixed a user interface bug that affected alignment in the image upload block in a quantitative study and discussion guide creation page in qualitative studies.