Made the following fields Db configurable so that the user can increase or restrict them basis the requirement.
List of the fields with the number of blocks you can add as per the default setting of the system. To increase this number on the basis of the user's requirement, the configuration has to be done from the backend.
- number of blocks - survey - 50
- number of blocks - media upload/ URL - 20
- total number of blocks per study - 100
- Character limit in greetings - 500
- Character limit in question - 250
- character limit in options- 250
- Character limit in the description - 500
- total study - media duration - 300 mins
- per block media duration - 15 mins
- Skip duration - 3 secs
- study title character limit - 100
- preview tester limit - 50
- Overall tester limit- 1000
- media upload size limit - 500 Mb
- number of teams in a workspace - 10
- number of media - 100
- number of collections - 100
- number of studies - 100
Solved the bug, which was not showing the user in the team chart and was displaying "Internal Server Error" when the owner tried to add a user to the team.