- Users can assign different roles to guests when creating an invite to Decode Live meetings. Based on the roles assigned in the meeting invite, the guests will be given different permissions.
- Email address is no longer a mandatory field for guest users (respondents) who are attempting to join a meeting. They can join the meeting by just sharing their name.
- Users were unable to integrate certain MS Teams accounts with Decode. This has been fixed.
- Recordings from Decode Live meetings were getting duplicated, and two media files were getting saved for each meeting. This has been fixed.
- Only a part of the Decode Live meetings was getting saved in media for certain users. This has been fixed.
- Certain users were facing password validation issues when attempting to create their own workspace. This has been fixed.
- An incorrect error message was displayed on the analytics screen when the analytics were being loaded. This has been fixed.
- Word clouds were displaying filler words in certain languages. This has been fixed.
- Certain users were unable to edit transcriptions of media on their workspace even if their role had the necessary permissions. This has been fixed.
- Users were unable to delete media when viewing the media in the list view. This has been fixed.
- Comments on transcripts were displaying incorrect dates and times. This has been fixed.