Users can now view all the recordings in qualitative study conveniently by navigating across the blocks on the left panel when viewing the media instead of having to go back to the study to access all the recordings.
Added a new feature that improves the study creation experience. The platform will now automatically fill in unique names when the study is created, and the users can then manually update their own study names. This update is designed to make it simpler and more efficient to track studies and manage research projects.
Added a new feature that enhances the user experience when working with media that are imported through integrations. Now, an indicator appears for media that are pulled in through integrations to inform the users that they need to provide the information required for processing the media - the language and number of people.
In our continued effort to improve the user experience, we have added loaders to buttons when creating studies to indicate to users that the respective actions are being performed.
We have added an illustration message to the transcripts page to indicate to users when transcription generation is in progress.
We have removed confidence, attention, and engagement from the analytics page in our effort to focus on the emotional metrics.
Bug Fixes 🔧
Fixed the bug which was making the study page blank when users duplicate a study from the library. Now when the user duplicates the study, the User should able to view the duplicate study on the library page as expected.
Fixed a bug that prevented some users from being able to save the meeting form while creating a qualitative study.
Fixed a bug where the unsaved popup was appearing when users jumped between blocks or added a new block. With this fix, the popup will no longer appear when the meetings are saved.
Fixed a bug that was showing incorrect last sync time for active integrations.
Fixed a bug that was preventing Microsoft Teams meeting times from syncing with the decode platform. With this fix, users can now be confident that their meeting times will be accurately synced and up-to-date in decode.
Fixed a bug where the meeting recording count was not accurately reflecting the recordings that had been successfully uploaded to a qualitative study.
Fixed a bug that was causing incorrect analytics to be shown on the study-level Analytics page. In some cases.
Fixed a bug that resulted in inconsistent study page loading for users who didn't have access to other teams within the workspace.
Fixed a bug that caused errors when trying to edit transcripts sometimes. With this fix, users can now edit transcripts without encountering any errors, making it easier to accurately transcribe and analyze their recordings.
Fixed a bug that prevented tags that already existed from showing up when trying to search for it for a new highlight. This has been resolved, and users can now reuse existing tags for new highlights.
There was an issue where integration tiles were not aligned properly when there were more than three integrations. This issue has been fixed, and now all integration tiles will be aligned properly regardless of the number of integrations present.